Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to fit around your studies?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
Earn up to £11.55 and make the most of our flexible work rotas and Flexi Pay, which allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts!
The caring role
In this position you will give care and support to our elderly, recovering, or disabled users with the activities of everyday, helping them to handle their day-to-day self-care.
You will also be in contact with families of clients to keep them updated about the client's condition and progress.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
Our Ipswich branch provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.