Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a Care Assistant role to fit around your degree level studies?
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, delivering excellent care and support to our residents in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounding towns.
This role details:
Our Newcross Care Assistant are responsible for providing the highest quality of care and support to our service users, assisting them with clinical needs, personal care, social activities and allowing them to have a dignified and independent living.
Why choose us?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Free criminal record check DBS and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Make the most of:
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
* Flexible Pay - allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app.
You will require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our new Care Assistants will join the Leicester branch which is based in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Then click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.