Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse? Do you want to broaden your clinical knowledge?
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a Care Assistant role delivering outstanding support to our service users living across Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounding area.
Working with us, you will benefit from our Flexi Pay service! You will be able to decide when you get paid. all you need to do is to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, you'll have access to 30,000 discounts across over 80 high street retailers!
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Free criminal record check DBS and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What will you be doing?
You will be working as a Care Assistant, helping our users with their personal care, assisting them with clinical needs and supporting them with social activities and any other additional services that will enable them to live their lives as independently as possible.
You will be joining our Leicester team which is situated locally in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
We will require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click apply and join us!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.