Student Nurse: Care Assistant
If you're a Student Nurse eager to 'earn while you learn' then look no further!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounding area.
Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. 30,000 discounts across over 80 high street retailers!
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Free criminal record check DBS and uniform
A Care Assistant
A Care Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
What you'll need to succeed…
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course.
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.