Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to fit around your studies?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants caring for our service users in Woking and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to elderly, recovering or disabled service users with a variety of daily living activities. You will aid them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
This exclusive app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of money earned during your shifts. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout a range high street retailers
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
Your local team is based in Woking, based at 28 Commercial Way, just down the road from Woking train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.