Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, delivering expert care and support to our service users in Wrexham, Chester and the surrounding towns.
Get experience as Care Assistant!
Our Care Assistants are responsible for assisting residents with personal care and social activities whilst promoting our users choice, dignity and respect by providing the highest quality of care.
Take advantage of:
* Our comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, which gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Flexible full and part time shifts that will allow you to have a great work-life-balance.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- We offer interviews via video call so you don't have to travel for miles
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Our Chester branch
You will be part of our Chester branch, find it at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are easily accessible by both car and public transport. The branch is just 7 minutes walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.