Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Join us today and earn while you learn!
Working as a Care Assistant will give you exclusive opportunities to access flexible hours, gain invaluable experience and choose when you want to be paid through our Flexi Pay feature.
You will be required to provide excellent care and support to our service users with various tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
Skills & Opportunities
Gain valuable insight and skills through our comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our Chester branch is based at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are easily accessible by both car and public transport. The branch is just 7 minutes walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.