Student Nurse: Care Assistant
You can earn while you learn with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants caring for our service users in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee perks scheme giving you access to 30,000 discounts
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our exclusive feature allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Bournemouth team
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.