Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Join us and earn while you learn!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants caring for our service users in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole and the surrounding areas.
Working with Newcross will give you access to flexible full and part time hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit, a Perks at Work scheme and our Flexi Pay pay feature.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will provide aid with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Join us today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.