Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a way to earn while you learn?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants providing care and support to our service users living in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive support completing a variety of important tasks. This can vary but will primarily include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed to ensure that they live their lives as independently as possible.
Newcross has a new and innovative app feature that allows healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join our team?
- Flexible hours with the option of choosing weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Training programs earned through credits earned as you work
- 'Perks at Work' scheme available with access to 30,000 discounts in various retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our local branch
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.