Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Have the flexibility to learn while you earn with us!
We are seeking Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles in Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounding areas.
Our Caring role
As a Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive care and support in line with their needs and requirements. You will assist them with daily living activities, personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Employee perks scheme with access to 30,000 discounts across various retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our friendly team
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing qualified healthcare professionals to the local area ever since.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application today and a member of our team will give you a call!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.