Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounding local areas.
Our Care Assistants provide excellent care and support to our service users with daily activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing. They also interact with the patients and their families, assisting them with their social activities and empowering them to have best quality of life.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
The team you'll join:
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing qualified healthcare professionals to the local area ever since.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs across weekdays, nights and weekends
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
* Flexi Pay which gives you option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Start your application today!
Once you submit your application today a member of our team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.