Student Nurse: Care Assistant
You'll find your local branch at 8 Checkpoint Court, a stone's throw away from the A46 and Birchwood Nature Park in Lincoln.
Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Healthcare Assistant roles in Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for developing relationships with our service users and ensure that they have the opportunity to live their lives as independently as possible. You will assist with daily living tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
What are our requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What makes our company different?
Working with us will allow you to benefit from flexible hours to fit around you and your needs, our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a range of retailers and our broad range of free training programs.
What will you get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Begin your application with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!