Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team?
Then join our amazing team based in Lincoln! You'll find your local branch at 8 Checkpoint Court, a stone's throw away from the A46 and Birchwood Nature Park in Lincoln.
Have a great work-life balance with our flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
Get access to our Flexi Pay feature! Unlike most of UK healthcare workers, you will have the chance to request an advance against the completed shifts and get paid one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Benefit from our Perks at Work! 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Healthcare Assistant roles in Lincoln and the surrounds.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Caring Role:
As a Newcross Carer you will be responsible of providing exceptional and compassionate assistance to our patients and giving support to their families. You will also ensure that our healthcare service is leading our clients to a full and happy life in line with their personalised care plan.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If this role sounds like you, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!