Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking to gain experience in the ever-changing world of healthcare, while earning up to £12.30/hr?
We are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Perth and we are looking for talented Student Nurses to fill these exciting new roles
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
* Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
* Salary of up to £12.30/hr including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Train and Learn
This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply Now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!