Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for skilled Student Nurses just like you to fill a Care Assistant role in Worcester and the surrounding areas.
As Care Assistant you will...
* Provide invaluable services to our residents so they can live the life they wish to lead.
* Interact with our service users and their families, encouraging new friendships.
* Promote the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for.
- Flexible shifts- You'll the option to work full or part time hours across weekdays, weekends and nights
- Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
* Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Join our branch:
Our local branch at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
What happens after you apply?
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.