Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Earn while you learn with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles in Worcester and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts throughout the week
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I do?
You will make sure that our service users receive care and support at all times with various life-enhancing tasks. These will vary but will include daily living activities, clinical needs and requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This feature will give you access to an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Your local team
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.