Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, delivering life-enhancing care and support to our users across Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds.
Your main duties:
* Supporting our patients with their clinical, personal and social needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
* Helping to record clinical observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
* Providing outstanding care and assistance, always with a person-centred focus.
What makes us different?
Perks at Work - this scheme will provide you with 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
Flexi Pay - Our great feature will allow you to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app.
Interview via video call - This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
* Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Flexible shifts available acros weekdays, nights and weekends
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will be joining...
Our Swansea branch which is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre. Based close to the River Tawe at Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.