Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you seeking a role to fit around your studies?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding South Wales areas.
We have plenty of benefits!
Flexible vacancies! You'll have the option to work full or part time hours. This will provide you with the security of a steady income alongside the flexibility to manage your work-life schedule.
- Flexi Pay! Thanks to our new flexible feature you can be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts available to all healthcare staff!
- Interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
We only require...
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
And we offer you...
- Salary of up to £13.56/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
The Opportunity for you...
A Newcross Care Assistant is patient and compassionate, providing person-centred support that enable our services users to live the life the wish to lead.
Your responsibilities will include: personal care, assisting with social activities, helping with clinical requirements and supporting with any other additional services.
Newcross Healthcare's Swansea centre recently moved to a bigger premises in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre. Based close to the River Tawe at Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.