Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a compassionate and hardworking Student Nurse?
Then this could be the role for you!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Student Nurses to take on the Care Assistant role to care and support our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding South Wales areas.
Newcross Care Assistant:
In this role you will be providing assistance to our service users with social activities, personal care, clinical needs and any other additional services required so they can have a happy, dignified and independent living.
Benefit with us:
* Salary of up to £13.56/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Flexible shifts available acros weekdays, nights and weekends
* A permanent contract with guaranteed hours that will provide you with the security of a steady income
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Video calling technology that enables you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
* Our exclusive Flexi Pay feature allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends.
* Employee perks scheme which enables you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
Requirements that you'll meet:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meat the team:
Our Swansea branch is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre. Based close to the River Tawe at Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.