Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a flexible working arrangement to fit around studying, childcare or a second job? Look no further!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for skilled Student Nurses just like you to fill a Care Assistant role in Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Chester and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant you will be...
* Recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
* Keeping areas and equipment clean and tidy, for example, making and changing beds.
* Supporting patients with tasks such as eating, moving about or washing themselves
Your new team will be located in Chester, you will be able to find it at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are easily accessible by both car and public transport. The branch is a quick 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
Learn with us
Newcross provide over 200 training courses to ensure that our healthcare staff have the chance to grow in their role and learn new skills.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
'Same day pay' service
Working with Newcross you will have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We also ask for:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.