Student Nurse: Personal Care Assistant
Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit Student Nurses to take on the role of Personal Care Assistant in Bath, Frome, Wells and the surrounds.
We offer excellent training so you can improve your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
The right to live and work in the UK
At least 3 months' previous care experience
Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Personal Care Assistant you will offer professional care to our services users with complex needs in their own homes. You will be assisting them during their daily activities such as personal care, feeding and peg care, continence care and medication support.
All the advantages you'll get!
- Salary of up to £13.15/hr Including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home!
Apply now to find out more!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.