Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a Care Assistant role to fit around your degree level studies?
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, delivering first-class care and support to residents living in Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Buckingham, Chicheley and Castlethorpe.
We can offer same day pay with Flexi Pay, hundreds of training courses and flexible working arrangements.
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users with a variety of daily activities, allowing them to have a happy and independent living in line with their personalised care plan.
These tasks will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services.
Our local branch
You will be working within our lovely local Milton Keynes team based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours including weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
With Flexi Pay, you will have the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do you need to do?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.