Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare have launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Perks at Work
Thanks to this fantastic scheme all our employees have access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
We offer a variety of over 200 training programmes so our employees have clear career progression and they can learn new skills while they work with us!
You could choose between: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
We know how important is stability for our staff which is why we provide them with flexible hours and permanent contract with guaranteed hours.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistant and provide the best care across Norwich, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham and Brundall and the surrounds.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Salary of up to £12.01/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
You will be joining our Norwich branch is based at 7/13 Orford Place in the city centre, just a short walk from Norwich train station. Our first branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across Norfolk.
Are you interested? Then apply today!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.