Make a difference to someone's life!
Why join our company?
- Flexible hours across various weekend, weekday and night shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts at various retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We are seeking Support Workers to care for our service users living in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care to our service users regarding various life-enhancing tasks and daily activities. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our Bournemouth team
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
- Salary of up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.