Join us today and make a difference to someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional and dedicated Support Workers to provide care and support to service users living in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will work with our service users and ensure that they receive assistance with a variety of different tasks. These will include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
This exclusive app feature enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts available
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with up to 30,000 discounts available throughout high street retailers nationwide
- Training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local Bournemouth team
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.