Join us assisting service users across Bridlington and the surrounds
Our friendly Hull branch are located in Norwich House, just a short distance from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
- Salary of up to £13.73 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
You will also benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips vua our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Start your application with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way