Do you have an understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of others?
Then Newcross healthcare want to hear from you!
As a Newcross Support Worker you will be a dedicated and compassionate professional who delivers support to our service users always with a focus on personal care plan and promoting the quality of our user's lives.
Our ideal candidate will communicate with our service users and their families, building strong relationships with them.
You will require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will be working within our team based in Hull which provides an array of highly qualified healthcare professionals to the region. Based on the fourth floor of Norwich house, the branch is a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
As a Support Worker you will provide the highest quality of care and support to our service users living in Bridlington and surrounding areas of East Yorkshire.
- Flexible full and part time hours
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Salary of up to £14.06/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!