Are you a Support Worker?
We're looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Bridlington and surrounding areas of East Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
* Encourage and maintain independent living through person-centred care
* Support the development of daily living activities and tasks
* Help with the development of new skills
* Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
* Encourage integration and participation within the local community
- Salary of up to £14.06/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
What you need
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Newcross Healthcare's Hull branch provides an array of highly qualified healthcare professionals to the region. Based on the fourth floor of Norwich house, the branch is a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.