Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to provide the highest quality care and support to our service users living in Bristol and the surrounding area
Your new role as a Support Worker
Our Support Workers are dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who uphold our philosophy of excellent care, providing an excellent support to our users and promoting their dignity and independence.
Newcross Healthcare offer 200 training courses to our healthcare staff, allowing our employees the possibility of learning new skills and growing in their career.
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interviews via video call, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our amazing app feature, Flexi Pay, will allow you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meet the team
You will be working within our team based in Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch, this branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
All you need to do is submitting your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.