Do you want to be making a difference?
What will you be doing?
> Newcross Healthcare is seeking for Support Workers to provide excellent care and support to our service users living in Bristol and the surrounding area.
> Our Support Workers are dedicated and patient healthcare professionals who focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
> You will be working within our team based in Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch, this branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Why join us?
Newcross gives you the opportunity to improve your skill set with a range of free training programmes available.This could include Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and many more.
Flexi Pay! Thanks to our new flexible pay feature it will be up to you when you get paid. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You'll have many benefits:
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interviews via video call, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
What do we require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.