Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Support Workers to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Bristol and the surrounding area
With Newcross, you will benefit from the flexibility of choosing your own hours and the security of having a permanent contract with guaranteed hours.
* Providing first-class support and care to our service users whilst encouraging independent living.
* Interacting with our residents and providing them with physical and mental stimulation.
* Upholding our philosophy of excellent care and support with every patient.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Do you know about Flexi Pay?
Newcross are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
Our Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.