Take the next step in your career with us
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for Support Workers to deliver person-centred support to our residents living in Bury St Edmunds, Beck Row, Mildenhall, Stowmarket and Sudbury.
As a Newcross member you'll have minimum hours guaranteed in your contract, enjoying the security of a steady income alongside the flexibility to choose your own hours.
As a Support Worker:
You will provide caring support to our patients whilst assisting them with their needs, recognising their capabilities and seeing as more than a care plan.
Benefit with us:
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time shifts available for you!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Flexi Pay is a new service that allows our healthcare employees to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Join our Ipswich branch
You will be working within our local branch in Ipswich Town Centre. Our Ipswich team provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk. for any enquiries please contact us on 01284 848 783.
This role requires
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.