Support Worker - Autism
Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross are actively seeking Support Workers to offer first-class support to our clients in Chester, Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Wrenbury and the surrounding towns.
Our successful candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
Take advantage of our flexible shifts!
At Newcross you will have the chance to work either full or part time shifts, having a steady income alongside the flexibility of choosing your own hours.
As a Newcross Healthcare worker you will have the opportunity to study free training courses and improve on your career journey with us, we want to help you every step of the way.
You'll have great benefits:
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street from around 80 retailers!
- We offer interview via video call, you won't have to travel for miles!
Flexi Pay - We've launched a unique flexible pay scheme which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
You will meet these requirements:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our Chester branch
Located close to the England/Wales border, Newcross Healthcare's Chester branch is ideally placed to provide qualified healthcare professionals to the Cheshire region. The branch is based at 17-19 Boughton, a short walk from Chester train station.
Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.