We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for compassionate Support Workers in Dover, Deal, Sandwich and the surrounding local areas within Kent to provide excellent care and support to our service users.
Working with Newcross will provide you with an opportunity to choose full time or part time hours to fit around your needs, as we have various shifts available with full and part time hours, days, nights and weekends.
Additionally, in our 'Flexi Pay' scheme, you will have access to 'same day pay' through our HealthForceGo® app, which allows our healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, including weekends and bank holidays.
We also provide the following key benefits:
- Salary of up to £12.96 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Perks at work scheme with access to 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24 hour support through a dedicated central team
In this position, you will be supporting our service users with their daily living activities and tasks and assisting with their ongoing development.
Our ideal candidate will be dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
What we require from you
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your new team
Our friendly branch are situated on Station Road East in Canterbury city centre, just a short distance from the train station and also the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
Start your application today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.