Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Dover, Deal, Sandwich and the surrounding Kent area.
Skills for this role:
Our ideal candidate will have experience supporting patients during the development of their daily living activities and tasks.
They will also be able to build strong relationships with our service users and their family members.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We offer Flexi Pay which is a new service that allows our employees to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
And our Perks at Work scheme will give you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
Your new branch:
Our Canterbury branch is located in Station Road East in Canterbury city centre, just across the road from Canterbury East train station and a short distance from Canterbury Christ Church University.
The role benefits:
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Interview via video call so you don't have to travel to attend your interview
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.