Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our branch are situated in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station and the Cathedral
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Support Workers to join us in providing outstanding support to our service users living in Dover, Deal, Sandwich and the surroundings.
Newcross relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for.
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for dedicated Support Workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care, to our service users who live with a variety of learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or you are willing to complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.96 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24 hour support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.