Develop your career with us!
We are seeking Support Workers to provide care to our service users with learning disabilities in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
The supporting role
As a Support Worker, you will make sure that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, daily living activities, integration within the local community and any additional services required.
You will need to have a calm demeanour as you will be caring for service users living with autism, challenging behaviour and physical or learning disabilities.
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Employee perks scheme with access to 50,000 discounts across a variety of retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.