Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Support Workers to care for our users living with learning disabilities in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas.
Your daily responsibilities:
* Providing expert support to our residents with a variety of life-enhancing tasks.
* Communicating with service users, family members and encouraging new friendships.
* Empowering individuals to have the best quality of life in line with their care plan.
Our ideal candidate would have previous experience caring for service users living with autism, challenging behaviour and physical or learning disabilities.
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitment
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Take advantage of:
* Ongoing free training courses, that will enable you to broaden your skill set and grow in your career.
* Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available.
* Flexi Pay feature which allows you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Find your local branch
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.