Newcross is looking for passionate and caring healthcare workers.
Does this sound like you?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding local areas.
Make the most of our Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Our Support Workers are responsible for providing exceptional support whilst recognising the capabilities of each patient, assisting with their needs and seeing them as more than care plan.
Why Work for Newcross?
* Salary of up to £13.60/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Your local branch
You will find our branch at Hamilton Business Park, just off Bothwell Road, located near Hamilton College and Hamilton Retail Park. Hamilton West train station is a 10 minute walk from the office.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process
Click apply! Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.