Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting outstanding Support Workers to offer support to our clients in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding local areas.
Earn up to £13.33 and make the most of our flexible work rotas and our Perks at Work scheme which gives you access to many discounts at around 80 high street shops.
*Salary of up to £13.33/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Your local branch will located in Hamilton Business Park, just off Bothwell Road, located near Hamilton College and Hamilton Retail Park. Hamilton West train station is a 10 minute walk from the office.
Your main duties:
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for providing excellent support and care to our service users, aiding them with their clinical needs, assisting them with personal care and helping them with any services that will allow them to have a dignified living.
Ideally you will be compassionate, patient and ready for the occasional challenge
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Are you interested? Then apply today!
You can do your interview via video call, this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.