Providing care and support to others
Join Newcross and give outstanding care to our service users in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding areas.
What we offer you:
*Salary of up to £13.33/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What you'll need:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Newcross Support Workers are responsible for providing expert support to our service users and helping them with their clinical needs and social activities. You will need to be professional and compassionate, enabling our patients to live their lives as they choose as independently as possible.
Apply now and enjoy these benefits:
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to fit around your life!
- Take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailer
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.