You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Support Workers to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Hastings, Battle, St Leonards-on-Sea, Rye, Winchelsea, East Sussex
Support Worker's responsibilities:
You will encourage and support our service users during their daily activities, championing their needs and enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
Our ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent support that enables our residents to live as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
Our branch is located on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
As a Newcross Support Worker you will be able to study our comprehensive range of free training programmes, having the great opportunity of learning new skills and progressing in your role.
Perks at Work
This is an employee benefit scheme that offers over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores.
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
We also ask for...
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!