Do you want to make a positive change in your life?
We're looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care and support to our service users with various tasks designed to enable them to live as independently as possible. Tasks will include personal care activities, clinical needs and the development of new skills.
It is required that you are comfortable working with service users living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical and learning disabilities.
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts!
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.