Take the next step in your career with us!
We're looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
At Newcross, you will have the opportunity to benefit from flexible full time or part time hours to suit your needs, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and our Flexi Pay app feature.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
You will be responsible for providing care and support to our service users with various key tasks. These will include aiding with daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any further services that will encourage our service users to develop any new skills.
It is essential that you are able to confidently work with service users living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical and learning disabilities.
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.