Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
Hereford Cathedral is home Britain's finest medieval treasures; the Hereford Mappa Mundi.
Do you want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
We're looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas.
Why Join Newcross?
- Flexible full and part time hours available to suit you!
- Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Our Supporting Role
As a Support Worker, you will provide assistance and support with various tasks. You will aid with daily living activities, developing new skills and will encourage our service users to build relationships within the local community.
It is required that you are able to work confidently with service users living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical and learning disabilities.
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.