Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our branch are located at Kemble House in Broad Street, in Hereford city centre.
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Support Workers to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to service users in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surroundings.
As a Support Worker, you will be helping our users with the development of new skills, supporting the development of daily living activities and tasks and encouraging integration and participation within the local community.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to work in a calm and compassionate manner with a range of clients who vary in age, with each individual experiencing different challenges due to their physical or learning disabilities.
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Medication Administration, plus more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a support environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability/experience
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you in your application.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way