Do you want to develop your career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will make sure that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times with a variety of different tasks. These will include personal care, daily living tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Prior experience of medication administration and caring for service users with epilepsy is desirable.
Successful candidates will need to work within supported living settings for a minimum of 6 months.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.