At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
What are we looking for?
Newcross are currently seeking dedicated and compassionate Support Workers that will uphold our philosophy of excellent care whilst providing life-enhancing support to our service users.
Where is the job based?
As a Newcross Support Worker you will deliver outstanding support across Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Woodbridge, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and the surrounding areas of Ipswich.
Our Ipswich branch is located in Ipswich Town Centre and provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What you'll gain?
* Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Make the most of:
- Flexi Pay which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts.
- Perks at Work which gives access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.