Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Our branch is based in Crown Street, near Ipswich hopsital and train station
Newcross Healthcare are hiring Support Workers to deliver expert support to service users living in Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Woodbridge, Hadleigh, Martlesham and Wickham Market.
As a Support Worker, you will be assisting our service users with the development of new skills, supporting their progression with daily living activities and tasks, and encouraging integration and participation within their local communities.
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access to our exclusive training programmes to broaden your healthcare knowledge
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Apply now to find out more!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way